These days, I have some worries about my life and future.
first, It's about book. Actually These days I read many books which are mainly about 'philosophy', 'humanities'. The problem is this is very interesting to me nevertheless This books are not related to my major for now. I was thinking about why I am interested in a book now. I don't know exactly about that. But one thing is for sure. Reading books make me feel peace and happy.
and I think I like reading rather than my major.
liberal arts or my major. That is the question.
2. Second, "What is my Goal in my life", "Who am i", "What should I do for the world?"
I often think of these kinds of questions. that is very important to me. I have to answer this questions. After that, I find out these things, situations and then I have to start somethings.
Below quotation is one of my favorite.
It is direction rather than speed that really matters in life.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기