When I was young, (elementary school), I used to write on diary every day. but I'm getting on old and now I don't write a diary.
From now on, I'm going to write on a diary every day about my daily happening.
Because I want to save my memory permanently.
Today, I'm going to talking about my worried.
Actually, I got a some worried that makes me irritated.
I started liking study English. so I was studying alone every day but I have a lot task such as work job, getting a certification. so I have no time to study hard English.
Yesterday, I went to go to the library alone after getting off. and I read two books and read English articles It makes me happy.
and I came to mind that I want to write on novel any kinds of.
such as a mystery novel.
when I'm thinking of that, I'm really happy. and I'm impressed.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기