2015년 8월 27일 목요일

[Diary] Let's say someone's story

I'm going to write on a post.

I'm now not able to attend this meeting due to my another working job.
At that time, I had to handle a project of software development. But I gave up handling a project.
Because I underestimated myself.
So I had canceled my meeting my schedule. Now, It's impossible to undo my decision.

Someone who doesn't know me could think of that I'm a very impolite person.

And I came across my co-worker, Jin-Su.
He always convinced me about that.  "Hey, you have to do this to be promoted."
Alright, he is good guys. :)





key points
  • Due to 
  • underestimate
  • It's impossible to undo a bad decision.
  • Someone who is diplomatic can do all of these things while still being polite and respectful
  • Come across
  • Exaggeration
  • convince
  • to be promoted

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기