2015년 8월 5일 수요일

2015.08.06 - About my parent

These days, It's too hot so I can't breathe easily.
of course I'm working at the office which is in cool air condition. so I'm not able to feel that it's too hot and muggy.

but In case of my father and mother, they are working outside in the hottest sun. 

I'm so sorry for my parent. because I'm not able to visit my parent frequency. 

My father is a driver that is a very big. that is his job. he is of cause every day driving even though when it rains, snows, hot. 
Especially when it snows a lot, I'm very worried about him such as car accident. 

but he is the best driver. He has been driving car from 20 years old. And until now, he is now driving a car so that supping his children (but now me and my daughter have been an adult.

Anyway, My parent comes to my mind. so I sent a message to my father.
he says that he's going to travel to the valley with his husband (of course, my mom)

I've has some relief.

Actually Now I want to see my parent very much. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기