2015년 8월 24일 월요일

[Funglish] 006. SCAM

Download : https://www.dropbox.com/s/lqvl33dfw17lmwu/006%20-%20Scam.docx?dl=0


SCAM


Have you ever been scammed before?
(scam means to a clever but dishonest way to get money)

1. Do you consider some selfies as a scam?

  •  


2. Do you find that heels and height-insects to be deceiving?




3. Do you prefer to see people with make-up?




4. Would you allow your 7 year old child to wear jewellery or make-up? What's the difference between jewellery or make-up and clothes?

  • I'm not agree with both. Because 7 year old child is someone who is young.
  • And jewellery and meka-up have been made for adult. 
  • It's sort of rude and impolite.


5. Debate : What's more of a scam... wigs or stuffed bras?




6. If you were to change anything about your body or face, what would you change?

  • hm, first of all, I want to have small face such as 유아인
  • and second. eyebrow.
  • anyway, I want to change my face to 정우성's face. LOL.


7. Situation : You are dating someone for 3 years, You find them very beautiful and attractive. You plan to marry and have lots of kids. Later, you find their secret past photos and you realize they were extremely ugly. They got plastic surgery! Would you stay in the relationship?

  • first, I think i'm going to get disappoint. because she doesn't tell me about that.
  • If she tell me something about plastic surgery, I'm going to understand her. because i love her, right now
  • anyway, I'm not going to keep in the relationship with her.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기