Strange Habits
We all have habits. some of us have normal habits while others may possess very peculiar ones.
1. What are some of your normal habits?
a. Do you make your bad?
b. Do you wash your hair first or do your soap your body first?
c. Do you eat breakfast on a regular basis?
d. Do you drink the soup after you are done your instant noodles? (Ramyun) Why or why not?
2. What are some of your strange or peculiar habits?
a. Do you bite your nails?
b. Do you wipe through the front or around the back? LoL!
I was once taking the subway in Seoul, and there was a woman sitting next to me. She must have been in her 40's and, for the most part, she looked like a normal person. then, from my peripheral vision, I saw her take out something shiny from her bag. When my curiosity won my over, I took a better look only to find out it was her nail clippers. It seemed odd to me that she would take out such a thing out of the blue in the subway. But then, she did something that completely shocked me.
3. What do you think she started to do? What do you happened next?
Believe it or not, she actually started clipping her nails right then and there! Her clippings were dropping on the floor right in front of me. What's crazy is that, as she was clipping away, a piece managed to land right on my shoe! I shook it off, she apologized, and then continued as normal as if nothing strange was going on. Of course I was very surprised, but I found the situation more amusing than anything. I saw other people around me stare at her as if she was completely nuts. For further amusement, I was tempted to ask her to borrow her nail clippers after she was done!
4. What would you have done in that situation?
5. Do you consider that normal or strange? why?
They say you can tell a lot just by how you clip your nails, Most people are right-handed, some are left handed, and the occasional few are ambidextrous.
6. What are you?
For this example, I will assume everyone is right-handed. Some people prefer to clip the nails on their left hand simply because it's easier and faster to do. Others, however, prefer to get over with the harder part first by clipping the nails on their right hand before they continue on with the easy part.
7. If your dish consisted of two items, one you really loved and the other not so much, which would you finish first? Why?
8. When clipping your nails, do you clip your left hand or your right?
If you clip your easier hand first, they say you are less of a patient person and are the type yo seek instant gratification. On the other hand, no pun intended, if you clip your harder hand first, you are considered to be patient and wise and are a person who understands the benefits of delayed gratification.
9. Do you agree with this phiosophy?
10. Give me an example of instant gratification.
11. Give me an example of delayed gratification.
12. Would you say the way you sleep, what your blood type is, or even your horoscope is similar to the concepts of this reading.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기